Pet Health News

A 55-year-old man in Inner Mongolia was the third in China to be diagnosed recently with plague, which he might have caught from a wild rabbit he ate, according to news outlets in Taiwan and South Korea. Two other patients were diagnosed with pneumonic plague, and the third came in contact with at least 28 other people before he was hospitalized for bubonic plague.

Read the Rest of the Article from:
Smart Brief

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *